Monday, January 21, 2013

Mystic Faun


I ♥ fauns! Aye I really do...but I wanted to say this trying not to sound too selfish!
Most fauns I see out there look like crap...aye indeed crap!
It's really hard to find any decent legs but thank goody they started to make some nice mesh legs out there. Violent Seduction is one of them!
I hate the fact some people make prim legs and it looks like they are cut in half since you need to wear a upper part and lower.
Anyway what am I complaining about here is my fantasy version of my Faun character.
Enjoy!

Arya X

Shape: Made by me
Skin:[Plastik]
Hair: Magika
Eyes: [SUMii]
Eye glow: [Gauze]
Eyelashes: Vita's Boudoir &
Face tattoos: [ni.Ju] & +Half-Deer+
Skin tattoo: [Twee.]
Lips: TULI SKINS 
Ears: [][]Trap[][]
Horn: [Plastik]
Headband: [ChicZafari]
Bow: Primus
Arm cuffs: Silk Worms
Outfit: Partly from * Deviance * & ~The Old Forge~
Faun legs: Violent Seduction
Wheat straw: TSUNAMI


No comments:

Post a Comment